Prior Recipients

If you have collected DVA education benefits as a civilian and are continuing in the same benefits program, it will not be necessary for you to reapply for benefits. Simply drop by the MSU-Bozeman Veteran Support Center after registering for classes and request certification for DVA Education Benefits.

New Applicants

If you are a new DVA education benefits applicant, you collected benefits only while on active duty, or you are applying for benefits under a program different from that which you used in the past, you must complete an Application for Education Benefits, VA Form 22-1990 on the VONAPP (Veterans Online Application) website.

If you have already completed an application and have received a Certificate of Eligibility, bring it to the Veterans Support Center upon your arrival to MSU.

New Students

Print the following forms (with the exception of the New Student Checklist), fill out and bring to the Veterans Support Center.

In order to receive monthly education benefits while enrolled in classes at MSU-Bozeman, your enrollment must be certified each term by the Certifying Official in the MSU-Bozeman Veterans Support Center.  You must provide a copy of your schedule each term to the Veterans Support Center.